Drinking nutritious and refreshing shakes is one of the easiest ways to stay healthy and energized for life. This is one of my favorite shakes for after hot yoga class or any sweaty workout. It is a super-hydrating treat loaded with potassium and copper from both the coconut water and apricots. Feel free to mix it up by using other stone fruits.
- 1 cup coconut water (or nut milk)
- 2 ripe apricots, stone removed
- 2 soft Medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- pinch of sea salt
- 5 cubes ice
Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender! Enjoy!