Roasted Butternut Squash Hummus
- 1 pound of butternut squash , cubed 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of one Meyer lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Roast squash with sprinkle of salt, smoked paprika and drizzle of olive oil
At 375 degrees for 20 to 30minutes . (I like a bit of charring on them.)
2. Let the squash cool, then place in a Cuisenart. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse till smooth.
3. Taste and adjust to your preferences.