This delicious gluten-free "bread" is so simple to make and is packed with important nutrients like protein, omega-3s, and antioxidants.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup whole flax seeds
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 5 extra large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all nuts and seeds.
3. Add the eggs and salt, and mix until well combined.
4. Pour mixture into two small parchment lined loaf pans, and bake for 25 minutes.
Slice each loaf thinly, and enjoy!