OH, YUMMY GOODNESS!
I found this recipe on one of my favorite vegan websites, Naturally Sassy. These balls are VERY easy to prepare and can be made in under 5 minutes! I make big batch on Sunday and keep them in the fridge all week.
- 2 Cups Peanuts
- 1 cup Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2) Place the peanuts on a roasting tray and roast for around 5-10 minutes until golden brown, but not burnt.
3) Add the peanuts to your food processor and pulse until the nuts are coarse (around 30 seconds).
4) Add the medjool dates and cinnamon process again, for around 2-3 minutes.
5) Shape into balls and roll in the coconut. Yum! Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
If you are looking for more great energy ball recipes,
check out my recipe for RAW BALLS.