This delicious roasted broccoli is an easy go-to recipe and takes little to no time to make. The broccoli is fiber filled and nutrient dense then seasoned with ume plum vinegar, a staple in Japanese culture for its salty flavor.
2+1/2 cups broccoli florets
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons ume plum vinegar
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Toss the chopped broccoli florets and seasonings together in a large mixing bowl, ensuring the broccoli is well coated.
3. Place a piece of parchment paper over a baking sheet and evenly spread out the broccoli pieces.
4. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, check half way through to toss.
5. They are finished when they are a little bit crispy on the edges and able to easily pierce a fork through the stem.