- 3 Carrot (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 4 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Wild Rice (dry)
- 5 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups Chickpeas (can)
- 6 cups Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1.5 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Sprinkle of Parmesan (for serving)
In your slow cooker, combine the carrots, celery, onion, wild rice, mushrooms, chickpeas, broth and poultry seasoning. Stir to mix.
Cook on low for 4 hours
In the last 1/2 hour, add the gluten-free flour. Simmer for 30 minutes until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!