For The Salad:
- 1-2 Sweet Potato (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed of outer leaf and halved)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Lentils (cooked, drained)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach (chopped)
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine the diced sweet potato and brussels sprouts in a bowl. Add olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Toss well then spread across the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until both vegetables are cooked through and starting to brown.
3. While the vegetables roast, combine the tahini, maple syrup, water, cayenne pepper and sea salt in a jar. Seal with a lid and shake well to mix. Set aside.
4. Remove the roasted vegetables from the oven and place back in the mixing bowl. Add in the lentils. Mix well.
5. Divide spinach between bowls. Top with lentils and roasted vegetable mix. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!