I am doing some Thanksgiving plotting! Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Grapes and Walnuts Anyone?
- 24 ounces brussels sprouts (about 8 cups), halved or quartered if large
- 24 ounces grapes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. On two rimmed baking sheets, toss brussels sprouts and grapes with oil and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, until caramelized and tender, about 20 - 25 minutes. NOTE: Watch the grapes. I like to add the grapes during the last 15 minutes of roasting.
- Drizzle each tray with 1 teaspoon vinegar and scrape up any caramelized bits with a wooden spoon. Toss in walnuts.