1. Fees: Are payable up front and payable online during registration for all programs. Fees are non-refundable.
2. Cancellation: If you need to reschedule our appointment, please give me 24 hours notice. If you have an emergency or illness, you can reschedule with less than 24 hours notice. If you do not show up for a scheduled call, for any reason, and provide no notice (latest notice can be five minutes past scheduled session start time), we will not make up that time. If I need to reschedule, I will give you at least 24 hours notice as well, barring an emergency or illness.
3. Procedure: The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Coach at the following number for all scheduled meetings (970) 379-5912.
1. I agree to serve as your Coach - to partner with you to identify and achieve your personal health and fitness goals
2. As your Coach, I cannot guarantee results. You will create powerful results by having the courage and determination to forward the action in your life.
3. During the time we spend together in our coaching sessions, I will devote my time, thoughts, and energy to you, exclusively. In between our sessions, I may not be instantly available, but I will always attempt to be available within 24 hours.
4. I am a Coach, not a psychotherapist or physician, and I am not trained in diagnosing psychological or medical conditions. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, I insist that you must attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional.
5. As your Coach, I will bring attentive listening, understanding, belief in you and commitment to your success. You can expect me to challenge you, offer fresh perspectives, make requests (including assigning homework), acknowledge your wins, and guarantee utmost confidentiality.
6. I am bound to abide by the IAC Ethical Principles and Code of Ethics, please familiarize yourself with them, they are found here: http://certifiedcoach.org.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal health and fitness goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that health coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
8. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
By purchasing a program I Confirm That I have read and agree to the Terms and Agreement.