These Veggie Egg Muffins are one of the most popular recipes from my 10 Day Total Reset Detox. They make a delicious and savory breakfast, brunch, or snack that's easy to make ahead of time!
Veggie Egg Muffins
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 red pepper chopped
1 cup broccoli florets, chopped small
Dash of red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Grease the muffin tins with coconut oil
3. Chop the onion, red pepper and broccoli and divide evenly in the muffin tins
4. whisk the eggs, and pour into the tins
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then stir the contents of each tin gently to evenly distribute the veggies throughout the eggs.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes